Masks are still mandatory while travelling through the Calgary International Airport, including whilst in the Aspire Lounge and must be worn at all times while inside the lounge, except while actively eating and drinking, in accordance with Transport Canada's guidance.
The Aspire Lounge will be aligning with the Government of Alberta’s recent guidance and participating in the Restriction Exemption Program. This means all guests aged 12 and over will be required to provide one of the following at check-in to the lounge prior to entry:
- COVID-19 vaccination record (Health Canada approved)
- Single vaccine doses are being accepted between September 20 and October 25 (if received at least 2 weeks prior).
- Two vaccine doses will be required from October 25
- Proof of a medical exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination
- A negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours prior to flight departure (tests must not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories)
The Aspire Lounge International at Calgary Airport offers guests a wide selection of complimentary food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. So whether you wish to work or simply relax, the Aspire Lounge International is the perfect place to begin your journey.