This lounge is set to reopen on 1st October 2020.
COVID-19 Measures have been put in place at this lounge to help keep you and lounge employees safe. These measures include:
- Maximum capacity of passenger entries, one way system and queuing system in line with physical distancing
- Perspex Screens at reception and High table business working area
- Seating layout in line with safe physical distancing as per Government guidelines
- Enhanced cleaning regimes in place for all areas
- Hand sanitisers in place at entry and exit points of Lounge and into toilet facilities areas
- Facial coverings worn by all staff at all times
- Enhanced customer service - hosted and numbered tables QR Code for menus to order
- Full table and bar service by staff – customers can sit back, relax and wait on their food and drinks to come to them
- Card transactions only for any upgrades (bar upgrades/whisky wall)
- Track and Trace contact details may be requested at check in line with Government guidelines
This lounge will also reopen with temporarily reduced operating hours of:
- Monday - Friday: 04:30 - 16:30
- Saturday: 05:30 - 13:00
- Sunday: 05:30 - 15:30
Please be advised, Scottish law has changed! From the 14th September, your party cannot be made up of more than 2 households/support bubbles *support bubbles count as one household* in airport Lounges. Please refrain from mixing with other parties within the lounge.
The Northern Lights Executive Lounge is a premium Lounge, available to all passengers. Complete with runway views, the lounge is located within the first floor of the new Terminal extension. This airport lounge is open to all guests departing from Aberdeen Airport.