Notice of Collection
Information We Collect:
In order to provide services to our customers, Swissport and its U.S. affiliates collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”).
We have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months, either through their use of Swissport lounges, including at the San Diego International Airport, or on our website, executivelounges.com:
A name, address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e))
A name, signature, address, driver’s license number, passport number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Commercial information
Your flight information (i.e., flight number, airline, destination, seat number, class of travel); information you provide when making airport lounge bookings through executivelounges.com or in-lounge purchases.
C. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Generally, we obtain this information directly from you with regard to information that you provide to us, and directly and indirectly from your activity on our website.
Use of Personal Information:
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill the reason you provided the information. For example, if you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service (e.g., to make an airport lounge booking), we will use that information to process your payment and provide the product or service. We may also save your information to facilitate future purchases.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information:
We may disclose your personal information to a third-party service provider for a business purpose.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights:
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
We do not sell your personal information.
Deletion Request Rights:
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights:
California residents may exercise the above rights by submitting a verifiable consumer request to Swissport. A verifiable consumer request must (i) contain sufficient information to enable us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and (ii) describe your request with sufficient detail so that we may properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
You may submit a verifiable consumer request to Swissport by calling or emailing us:
Toll-Free Number: 844-297-4288
Email Address: [email protected]
If you are submitting a request on behalf of a California resident, you will need to provide Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (POA) for the individual on whose behalf you are submitting the request and proof that you are authorized to act on their behalf. Without that information, we will not be able to process the request.
Response Timing and Format:
We will confirm we received your request within the time period required by law. Swissport aims to respond to a verifiable consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights:
We do not sell your personal information.
Right to Non-Discrimination:
Swissport will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. Swissport does not use the fact that you have exercised, or requested to exercise, any CCPA rights for any purpose other than facilitating a response to your request.