How do I pre-book an Aspire Lounge as a cardholder?
Pre-booking your next Aspire Lounge visit as a Priority Pass or Dragon Pass cardholder is easy. To book your visit, simply contact a member of our customer services team with the name of the lounge you would like to book, the date, your flight departure time and the number of people in your party. You can contact a member of the customer service team via:
- Live Chat - open up the chat box on this website, raise a request for a cardholder pre-booking by sharing your name and contact number and we will call you to make your booking. Live Chat is only manned between 10am - 4pm UK time, but any queries sent outside of these hours will be picked up as soon as possible.
- Email - you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, please share your name and contact number and we will call you to make your booking.
- Call - 0161 694 7220 the phone is manned from 10am - 4pm UK time, if you are not able to get through, please leave a message with your name and number and we will call you back
- Website form - you can also complete our website form at anytime and we will get back to you as soon as we can To complete the form, click here.
- Twitter - direct message us on Twitter @AirportLounges
- Facebook - private message us on Facebook
Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have a self-service option for Dragon Pass and Priority Pass cardholder pre-bookings.
Which Aspire Lounges can I pre-book?
The Aspire Lounges cardholder pre-booking scheme applies to all UK & Ireland Aspire Lounges (excluding Club Aspire Lounges at Gatwick and Heathrow), please see a full list below:
- Belfast City Airport Aspire Lounge
- Birmingham Airport Aspire Lounge
- Birmingham Airport Aspire Lounge (South)
- Bristol Airport Aspire Lounge
- Cork Airport Aspire Lounge
- Edinburgh Airport Aspire Lounge
- New Edinburgh Airport Aspire Lounge
- Humberside Airport Aspire Lounge
- Inverness Airport Aspire Lounge
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport Aspire Lounge
- Luton Airport Aspire Lounge
- Manchester Airport Terminal 1 Aspire Lounge
- Manchester Airport Terminal 2 Aspire Lounge
- Newcastle Airport Aspire Lounge
Adding extras to your booking
Not only can you now pre-book as a Priority Pass or Dragon Pass customer, you can also add premium drinks such as cocktails, prosecco and champagne to your booking, which is charged at an additional cost.
You can also now create mixed guest bookings, for example, if you have a priority pass card but you are travelling with others who do not, you can pre-book your entry to the lounge (charged at £5) and also pre-book other guests for the pre-booking price at the same time. You can also add a cardholder (for a £5 charge) to pre-existing bookings.
Checking-in at the lounge as a cardholder pre-booker
After you have booked your lounge visit, you should receive a booking confirmation email to the email address you have provided the Customer Services team with. Please double check your email for spelling mistakes or typing errors ahead of sending this to our team.
Your booking conformation will state the lounge you have booked, your flight departure time, the time you can enter the lounge from, the number of guests booked onto your visit and the kind entrances you have purchased.
Please note, if you have pre-booked a visit to any Aspire Lounge using a cardholder scheme (Priority Pass or Dragon Pass), you will be asked to present your card in addition to your booking confirmation upon arrival at the lounge. Anyone who fails to provide a valid card, will be denied entry to the lounge.
If you have made a booking for more than one person, but do not have enough credits on your card for this on the day, you will be asked to pay the walk up price at the lounge or you will be denied entry.