What COVID-19 measures are in place at open airport lounges?
To help keep Aspire Lounges & Club Aspire Lounges customers and staff safe, we have implemented a number of health and safety measures in our lounges, including:
- Social distancing
- Self-service check in (where possible)
- Reduced capacity in lounges
- Table service
- We’ve had to reduce our menu offering to a low contact menu
- Increased cleaning schedules
- Drinks will be served to your table via a service trolley
- No physical newspapers or magazines in the lounge, however, PressReader has now launched at this lounge offering you access to over 7,000 titles from over 120 countries in over 60 languages!
The above measures apply to ALL open Aspire & Club Aspire Lounges.
Open Global Airport Lounges
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Aspire Lounge Lounge 26
The Amsterdam Schiphol Aspire Lounge 26 (Schengen) lounge is now open with a reduced schedule of 6am - 6pm daily.
COVID 19 health and safety measures are now in place at this lounge, including: increased cleaning schedules, a one-way system within the lounge, social distance measures are in place throughout the lounge and table service has been introduced instead of self-service.
We politely ask guests who are feeling unwell (high temperature and a continuous cough) to not enter the lounge.
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Aspire Lounge Lounge 41
The Amsterdam Schiphol Aspire Lounge 41 (non-Schengen) lounge is also now open and operating from 6am - 7pm daily.
The same health and safety measures listed above are also in place at this lounge.
Copenhagen Airport Aspire Lounge
The Aspire Lounge at Copenhagen Airport will reopen on the 25th June 2021 with an updated operating schedule of Sunday - Friday 7am - 7:30pm & Saturdays 7am - 4pm.
Eindhoven Airport Aspire Lounge
The Eindhoven Airport Aspire Lounge reopens on the 5th July 2021 from 8am - 4pm daily with COVID-safe measures in place.
Helsinki Aspire Lounge
The Helsinki Airport Aspire Lounge will reopen on the 1st June 2021 from 6am - 6pm daily (excluding Saturdays when the lounge will be closed).
COVID-safe measures are in place throughout this airport and airport lounge to help keep you safe.
Larnaca Airport Aspire Lounge
The Aspire Lounge at Larnaca Airport is now open! From the 31st May this airport lounge will revert back to being open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
COVID-19 health and safety measures are in place at this lounge including hand sanitiser stations, staff will be wearing masks and gloves, increased cleaning schedules and social distancing measures in place. Guests are also asked to wear masks when travelling around this airport lounge.
Sofia Airport Vitosha Aspire Lounge
The Aspire Lounge at Sofia Airport is now back open from 4am - 10pm daily.
San Diego Airspace Lounge
The Airspace Lounge at San Diego Airport is now open at the following times:
- Monday - 5am - 2:30pm
- Tuesday - 5am - 1:30pm
- Wednesday - 5am - 1:30pm
- Thursday - 5am - 2:30pm
- Friday - 5am - 2:30pm
- Saturday - 5am - 2:30pm
- Sunday - 5am - 2:30pm
The lounge has reopened with COVID-19 health measures in place, including:
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves
- Employees will be screened daily for fever and COVID-19 symptoms
- We frequently clean and sanitise all contact surfaces thoroughly
- Hand sanitisers are available for use throughout the lounge
- Dining, food and beverages will still be available to enjoy in the lounge, they will now just be served in eco-friendly containers and packaging
- All complimentary self-serve items, teas, coffee and beverages will now be served from the bar
- We have spaced seating, adhering to social distancing
- Guests are asked to please keep your party 6ft away from non-family members and other lounge guests
- Please adhere to the marked floor spacers throughout the lounge
- All printing, Wi-Fi and business facilities are available
- Please monitor children in your party and ensure social distancing
Jomo Kenyatta Airport Aspire Lounge
The Jomo Kenyatta Airport Aspire Lounge is now with temporarily updated operating hours of 12pm - 12am daily.
COVIS-19 health and safety measures are in place at this lounge, including:
- Hand sanitiser points have been introduced throughout the lounge
- The seat occupancies are in line with 1.5ft social distancing
- Minimising touch points at the reception area whereby a glass divider (sneeze guard) has been installed
- Self-service or buffet style dining has been replaced with table service
The Zurich Aspire Lounge
The Aspire Lounge at Zurich Airport (Terminal-Centre) will reopen on 1st June 2021 with a temporarily reduced operating schedule of 6am - 6pm daily.
This lounge will reopen with COVID measures in place to keep you safe, including only allowing four people per table until further notice in-line with local guidelines.
The Aspire Lounge at Zurich International Airport (Midfield-Terminal, Gates E, all Non Schengen)
The Zurich Airport Midfield-Terminal Aspire Lounge will reopen on the 1st July 2021!
This lounge will open with temporarily reduced operating hours of 9am - 4pm daily until further notice and COVID 19 health and safety measures will be in place.