What COVID-19 measures are in place at open airport lounges?
To help keep Aspire Lounges & Club Aspire Lounges customers and staff safe, we have implemented a number of health and safety measures in our lounges, including:
- Social distancing
- Self-service check in (where possible)
- Reduced capacity in lounges
- Table service
- We’ve had to reduce our menu offering to a low contact menu
- Increased cleaning schedules
- Drinks will be served to your table via a service trolley
- No physical newspapers or magazines in the lounge, however, PressReader has now launched at this lounge offering you access to over 7,000 titles from over 120 countries in over 60 languages!
The above measures apply to ALL open Aspire & Club Aspire Lounges.
Open Global Airport Lounges
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Aspire Lounge Lounge 26
The Amsterdam Schiphol Aspire Lounge 26 (Schengen) lounge is now open with a reduced schedule of 6am - 6pm daily.
COVID 19 health and safety measures are now in place at this lounge, including: increased cleaning schedules, a one-way system within the lounge, social distance measures are in place throughout the lounge and table service has been introduced instead of self-service.
We politely ask guests who are feeling unwell (high temperature and a continuous cough) to not enter the lounge.
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Aspire Lounge Lounge 41
The Amsterdam Schiphol Aspire Lounge 41 (non-Schengen) lounge is also now open and operating from 6am - 6pm daily.
The same health and safety measures listed above are also in place at this lounge.
Geneva Airport Swissport Horizon Airport Lounge
The Horizon Lounge by Swissport will reopen on 15th September 2020 with COVID-19 measures in place. This lounge will also reopen with temporarily reduced operating hours of 6am - 7pm daily.
Helsinki Airport Aspire Lounge
The Aspire Lounge at Helsinki Airport is now open with temporarily adjusted opening hours of 6am - 6pm daily.
COVID-19 health and safety measures are in place at this lounge including hand sanitiser stations, staff will be wearing masks and gloves, increased cleaning schedules and no newspapers and magazines.
Larnaca Airport Aspire Lounge
The Aspire Lounge at Larnaca Airport is now open with temporarily adjusted opening hours of 8am - 10pm daily.
COVID-19 health and safety measures are in place at this lounge including hand sanitiser stations, staff will be wearing masks and gloves, increased cleaning schedules and social distancing measures in place. Guests are also asked to wear masks when travelling around this airport lounge.
Sofia Airport Vitosha Aspire Lounge
The Aspire Lounge at Sofia Airport is now back open from 4am - 10pm daily.
Zurich Airport Aspire Lounge
The Zurich Aspire Lounge (terminal centre) is now open with temporarily adjusted operating hours.
Mon – Fr 8am - 6pm
Sat 8am - 2pm
Sun 7am - 7pm
Due to COVID 19 we have introduced some increased hygiene and safety measures at this lounge at re-opening, including more frequent cleaning schedules, social distancing measures and reduced capacity.
San Diego Airspace Lounge
The Airspace Lounge at San Diego Airport is now open at the following times:
- Monday - 5am - 2:30pm
- Tuesday - 5am - 1:30pm
- Wednesday - 5am - 1:30pm
- Thursday - 5am - 2:30pm
- Friday - 5am - 2:30pm
- Saturday - 5am - 2:30pm
- Sunday - 5am - 2:30pm
The lounge has reopened with COVID-19 health measures in place, including:
- staff will be wearing masks and gloves
- employees will be screened daily for fever and COVID-19 symptoms
- we frequently clean and sanitise all contact surfaces thoroughly
- hand sanitisers are available for use throughout the lounge
- dining, food and beverages will still be available to enjoy in the lounge, they will now just be served in eco-friendly containers and packaging
- all complimentary self-serve items, teas, coffee and beverages will now be served from the bar
- we have spaced seating, adhering to social distancing
- guests are asked to please keep your party 6ft away from non-family members and other lounge guests
- please adhere to the marked floor spacers throughout the lounge
- all printing, WiFi and business facilities are available
- please monitor children in your party and ensure social distancing
Jomo Kenyatta Airport Aspire Lounge
The Jomo Kenyatta Airport Aspire Lounge is now with temporarily updated operating hours of 12pm - 12am daily.
Please be advised, this lounge is not currently serving alcohol until further notice due to local government guidelines.
COVIS-19 health and safety measures are in place at this lounge, including:
- Hand sanitiser points have been introduced throughout the lounge
- The seat occupancies are in line with 1.5ft social distancing
- Minimising touch points at the reception area whereby a glass divider (sneeze guard) has been installed
- Self-service or buffet style dining has been replaced with table service